All of the following types of study are included on this visa.

  • Independent ELICOS (English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students)

  • Schools (primary and secondary)

  • Secondary school exchange program

  • Vocational education and training (VET)

  • Higher education

  • Postgraduate research

  • Non-award courses

  • International students sponsored by the Department of Foreign Affairs or Defence.


Other visa options

For shorter periods of study, you can apply for a Visitor or Working Holiday Visa. There is also a visa option specifically for student guardians.


To apply for student visa or get more information about it, please get in touch with us.